Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SAI KANG!

Listening to : Other side of the world - KT Tunstall

So begins the life of a slack officer.
or rather, glimpses of it! Now that the course is over, life is good.
Seriously, nights out every night and doing almost nothing in camo everyday.
What more can you ask, seriously.
Well. I'm honestly not complaining. I'm quite enjoying it. Though there's always SAI KANG TO DO! Which is a total waste of time.
Some things are worth doing, others are a mere waste of time.
Good example would be things like Vamsee's farewell would be great.
However, doing research on Hitler isn't the most fun thing to do.
I would rather just kick back and relax and sail my way through the next 3 weeks. I am just waiting for posting! COME ON PLAB!
However, one good thing that came out of researching Hitler is that he's really an evil man. I mean, i know how evil can evil get. However, he's for real.
Which is honestly rather disturbing. How can someone so warped exist!?

Besides the point, Halloween is coming. I honestly don't make much of it.
However, this year theres a party! My Cell group is organising some big thing.
So everyone is gonna dress up and all. It sounds good eh.
It'll be fun, any takers? WOOO!
Also, if u haven't watched tropic thunder. Please watch it.
Hmmm, many MANY people have said i'm rather shallow for saying its nice.
WHO CARES! I think its a great movie, its really a great laugh! haha.
Anyway, time for EOC dinner! Time to emcee!

No comments: