Sunday, October 12, 2008

More time required

Listening to : Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

Yes, it is sunday morning! And sadly, the rain ain't falling.
Well, i'm actually quite happy i took leave on friday.
Yes i am. Well, cause of the various things we did.
I think this sudden break was actually a good opportunity to catch up with some ppl.
Also, good time for me to spend it with my dearest.
Friday I crashed NUS. Haha, it was like a familiar feeling.
Cause if you read the posts like two or three years ago, i would be saying abt the same thing.
How i crashed NUS. This time for my gf.
Actually, I tried to study in the library which i thought was ok.
Until I went to lecture. OH GOD! I never knew it could be this boring. ANYWAY!
In the end, the whole day was quite fun.
Cause managed to meet kian fat for lunch. Well, no amelia but guess its ok.
Thereafter we went to eat manhattans fsh mkt. Honestly, it rocks.
Maybe, just maybe it owns fish and co. I dunno, but! I would choose ambience over taste.
Then met the feline at timbre.
MAYBE its just me but i've become a relatively big fan of timbre.
Drinks are ex, but food and music is awesome.
I love it man.
Also, been so long since 4 of us went out.
Then saturday was spent mostly with the guys.
Yeah, a fulfilling week for me actually. Sadly, 2moro is book in early week.
I dunno why myself. I think its dumb.
Anyway, i'm still looking forward to the end.
Its really in sight, just 1 1/2 weeks to go.
The past 7 months was challenging, but i think when i comission, tears may really flow.
So emo right? Anyway. gtg sleep.

No comments: