Friday, October 24, 2008

Threshold

Listening to : Break Me Down - CCC

I see the world in a rather different way now.
I guess circumstances really influence the way we look at things.
For me, i've just completed my last ever assessment for Aerodrome training.
SO basically, i can control. the sermon on how our words affect our lives was so good.
I remember speaking out on the tower, "I AM AN ATC CONTROLLER".
I felt really confident for some reason. In fact, they commented, my speech was the most confident of all and i enjoyed controlling.
Yeah, I'm really thankful for being able to make it out of the course.
I really thank god for that. It has really been hell hell crazy.
Like really insane tough, enduring real personal attacks and ALOT of rubbish.
I have to admit, there were times i really didn't believe in myself.
Like how shiming says it, I've changed my perspective of many things.
I used to be complaining all the time. But somehow, when i tried to start enjoying it and when i started to think positive it all kinda worked out.
I just wonder how it'll be when I COMMISSION!!! WOOO!!
now i'm researching on Hitler for some CAF interaction, good stuff.
I'm actually learning alot from it. Yeah I am. Surprised I actually am bothered about something related to NS eh.
Think the whole Aerodrome course made me think and move beyond my comfort zone. I pushed the threshold for taking stress for sure.
To talk and hear and look at the same time really stretches you. A new depth of focus and concentration is reached. I hope this benefits me in future.
So yes, ushering seems alot easier, multi-tasking is a piece of cake and study stresses can be overcome!

On another note, I remember in A levels, how stressed I was.
However, EVERYONE around me is like really dying in terms of stress.
Yes they are, I dunno why myself. Some people whom i thought could cope with such stress just couldn't. They're really affected by it.
I said how thresholds can be pushed. And yes, you push it by pushing yourself.
However, there is a limit to how much u can push it. Just like running, theres a fine line to pushing to go faster and well dying.
I admit it takes alot of conditioning, i'm happy i went thorugh A levels cause if i didn't, i think i would have died in Aerodrome training and well wouldn't have succeeded.
Guess for alot of them now, they ain't enjoying what they're doing.
I guess how i did well in A's was cause of my class.
I have toreally thank them. I clearly remember how we would just have fun studying.
Studying is never fun, don't get me wrong. But its how you study.
Every 5 min, there'll be a good refreshing joke. So after every math qn, something just refreshes you. Thats why i never really was affected by the stress.
The company of shiming and alvan in macs also made it real fun.
The occasional night supper with mark spiced things up.
I really am thankful for those times, thats why my A level period wasn't the toughest but maybe one of the best. Yup.
So those mugging really hard for A's or any exam, DON'T GIVE UP!
Don't be so stress, remember they're people arnd you and remember to like what you're doing!

No comments: