Friday, October 10, 2008

2 and running

Listening to : Starlight - Muse

This does bring back memories.
Yes it does, yesterday, me and sm just celebrated our 2 year anni.
Honestly, i think i surprised her quite well, never have i done such wide scale planning before.
However, i'm just happy we both enjoyed ourselves.
Time does fly, its been a good 2 years. It really has.
In fact. I'm really happy we've been together for so long.
I guess its just us but we're a little different.
Normallys its the longer you're together the less sticky you get.
However, the longer we get, the more sticky we get. I dunno why.
I know alot of ppl are annoyed cause of that. WOOOO!

Anyway, today I specially took leave for this, so i'm gonna head to NUS to study today.
EXAM on MONDAY! Fail then OOC.
So ya, this period is really high tension for everyone i guess.
Its even graduation day for the J2s.
I guess i'm overaged for this but i'm rather sticky to the trackers.
three weeks to their exam and three weeks to my end of course.
SO FAST!! Its like 8-9 more weeks to the gold bar.
My NS time is flying by. Honestly, now that i look back.
Things aren't as bad now, think this is cause of some ppl in the course.
Some great ppl, some really REALLY strange.
Ok ok, gonna head to NUS now. YAY

No comments: