Sunday, October 19, 2008

Step up

Listening to : Miss Independent - Neyo

The only thing running through my whole mind for the whole week is honestly the LAST WEEK of training.
Its been SUCH a long time, its finally here. this week determines whether i make it or break it.
I know i can. Actually I've really been quite impacted by sermon yesterday.
No wonder it was a triple pack.
The whole idea of speaking it out and confessing it again and again.
I know i can control. I know i can deconflict two aircrafts coming in for landing.
I know I can do well for my assessment. I know, can and WILL COMMISSION!
I believe so and I guess God will make a way when there really is no way!
Its been a long time but i stayed home to nua today. Not really nua but to 'study' with shiming.
Actually, i've really come to treasure all my friends. My class is really the best you could ask for.
I don't care if they're too clingy or anything. but i honestly wouldn't give them up for any other uni friends.
Now we're all in army, its quite a strange feeling I guess.
On another note. Tropic thunder was by far one of the funniest movies i've ever watched. Like really, if you're a guy, GO WATCH IT!!!

No comments: