Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ties

Listening to : Worthy - CCC

Today was a rather interesting day.
Woke up really really early to meet mark for breakfast.
I'm amazed we were both able to wake up this early actually. Yeah, so ate macs.
However, the interesting things was at night.
We had a meeting with the cousins, well, a rather well planned one.
Cause one of them is getting married, so yeah, one outing before the day itself.
This is what was sent in the mail.
***Special note to Wayne and Lionel - you guys better come fellowship ... more and more of your cousins are being harvested. Lionel, bring your gf if she's free.
I was rather shocked by it. So in the end, we went. How not to after we PANG so often and when its explicitly said to everyone.
In the end, i really had quite alot of fun with them.
Its really rare that i talk to my cousins, the ties are actually forming.
I guess its cause of them coming to church and all. In fact one of them told me, I never had a proper conversation with you before.
Yes, thats how distant i am from them. However, now its really different.
I'm happy when i'm with them, before it was very tensioned.
Now we talk about church and it just flows easily.
Also, its nice to know that your family has got ur backing at some times.
I'm understanding the importance of family ties now.
I'm a really blessed boy. Yes i am, other than the occassional troubles i have.
I'm really blessed to have great people around me. Cause even when times start to suck, i know i'll be able to pull thru with my family and friends help. Yup. :)

No comments: