Sunday, October 05, 2008

future awaits

Listening to : What Sarah Said : Death Cab For Cutie

Ever wonder what you'll REALLY do in the future?
I mean, like what we'll be...
Some of us will be doctors, pilots, teachers, engineers, businessman.
I'm confused and at the same time worried for it.
I'm now 19 years old, i don't really know what i wanna do.
I honestly blame it on the A levels.
Daniel stayed over at my house yesterday.
What a nostalgic thing to do eh. 19 year old army men sleeping in the same room.
As corny as it sounds, i think its alright.
We were talking about how we're all getting old. Like really OLD.
Maybe its time to stop it. Can u imagine your dad inviting a friend to sleepover...
Ya, same concept. Thats why, I don't really wanna grow up.
Thats besides the point, we were talking about how life will be when we're in uni, when we're working.
It'll be good and bad that we all won't be as tight anymore.
Of course, we talked about the future.
I was SUPPOSED to be the teacher I always wanted to be. Or rather was called to be.
To teach the young kids of our generation, impact life kinda thing.
Pursue the real passion of physics and teaching and sports.
being a teacher and a coach for track or basketball at the same time.
Guess that won't REALLY materialize.
The whole world except the few who really know me tell me,
Take LAW, BIZZ, MEDICINE! Go OVERSEAS to study at oxford!
Impact the MARKETPLACE by being really successfull!
I know all of that is good. I do know. But that isn't what i wanna do.
Until daniel said something quite simple but quite true.
Just keep doing what you're doing, God will speak to you soon.
Yup, just keep doing what i'm doing, to the best I can.
Heh, even though its controlling, I am trying my best. Or rather I will.
On a side note, I WILL be a teacher at least once in my life.
FYI, the current dream is to go out to work first, go get rich by helping a large engineering / Manufacturing Company by managing some big project like the next flyer. Then go hopefully find some real clean energy and make ironman with it. Lastly, when i'm really rich enough, build a school in cooperation with CHC.
Ain't that a dream....

No comments: