Sunday, September 28, 2008

Iron man

listening to : Hotel California - Eagles

A few weeks ago was actually the Beijing olympics.
Then I saw what i considered the near perfection of human speed.
Yup, so that was the SUPERMAN of speed.
However, today, on tv I saw amazing speed. Not only that, the sound of it was really screeching.
However, Unlike many others, including my father, I actually like that sound.
I dunno why myself but its really a sound of speed to me.
The past 3 days was something like an IRONMAN of speed.
F1 FTW.

On a seperate note, Things area getting along just fine.
I've never been happier in such a long time.
Yes i am. I dunno why myself. Gues of the initiated change and this weekend.
The fact that it is NOW and like EVERYTHING is pointing to that.
Yes I think it'll be right NOW.

It was also the 1st time shiming drove me in her dads car.
Honestly, I love to be driven around. Thus it was a real treat to be driven around by my girl.
Yes there were others around and we did get lost THREE times.
However, I think it was a great experience for me.
Going around the whole singapore from the zoo to cathay to serangoon.
Things were great. Heh, I realise we don't exactly need to be ALONE all the time.
Things have changed i guess.

No comments: