Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sickly

Listening to : How i could just kill a man - charlotte sometimes

I guess i'm really not watching myself.
I'm like coughing like an idiot now. The last time i coughed so much was my auzzie trip.
I was like a sick dog. Dragging myself in and out of bed.
My nose bled like once a day.
I'm quite happy i'm not in such a state yet though.
But the flu and cough is really making my stay awake and is really annoying.
the cough medicine makes u drowsy so u sleep.
I had the best sleep on Friday night after the medicine.
Well, the bad thing was that it was TOO STRONG! I woke up half dizzy and high.
For real, it made me higher than any alcohol i've ever taken.
It took me till like after lunch to wear it off.
I'm never taking that again. I can imagine myself controlling when i'm high.
Aircrafts will crash everywhere.
Well, good thing about all of this is that i get to go in 2moro morning instead of tonight.
However, the bad thing would definitely be that i gotta wake up same time and all still.
To me, the comfy bed makes all the difference. yes it does!
Gonna sleep real early to wear the 'high' off.
This week was super emo....
EMO to the max man. well i hope next weekend would be better!

No comments: