Sunday, September 07, 2008

soundtrack

Listening to : Thunder - Boys Like Girls

Confinement is finally over!
The pain of it was alot less excruciating than what i thought it would be.
Like the 9 hours passed by quite fast and it appeared as if time flew by.
Though the officers on course would be a little more uptight on certain things.
But apparently they couldn't be bothered about us chilling and resting.
Actually its 3 plus in the morning and i'm really wondering why i'm not sleeping my ass off.
Other than that, tomorrow will be spending my day with shiming.
Speaking of which, i've been listening to music alot.
To me, every season and every occasion has a new theme song or rather a soundtrack.
Haha, I remember when it was in the A level period, 'won't go home without you' was in.
During the BMT it was 'pictures of you' which got the mood in for me.
During the prom time it was 'Saddest song'. For now, it's 'thunder'.
The songs may not ENTIRELY match the situation but it really makes me remember the days and times spent in that situation. Like how sad i'll be in tekong, how tough it was in A levels.
As for my girlfriend. There're too many songs to name.
Actually most songs all relate to her. Haha! Guess its just me but yeah.
I remember her most of the time in camp....
Sorry for those buddies of mine but i think of her like 80% of the time!
Anyway, enough of that. time to SLEEP!

No comments: