Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little but much

Listening to : Big girls don't cry (remix) - fergie

So its wednesday again! Good day.
Or rather, its relatively ok. Other than the fact that i'm literally getting screwwed for my controlling. Everything else seems rather ok.
Honestly, camp didn't seem too bleak till recently when i started screwing up.
Anyway, I met up with who else but shiming today.
Well, we haven't been spending much time together. We really havent!
But i'm happy. I dunno why, guess its reached a point where seeing just makes it all worth while.
Where little is acutally much.
Maybe its the perception i have nowadays.
Well, as for change. I think i'm going along just fine.
The book "running to win", is really really good. For me at least. It gives me inspiration and it kinda puts things in real perspective for me.
I'm going to try hard to keep this change going.
I'll be out on FRIDAY!
No more running wild for me man. I'm gonna be clean and good from now on!

No comments: