Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hyped up

Listening to : Impossible - Bayje

It's been a while since i've actually started a week on a high note.
Well, that was the case for this week. I dunno why myself.
I think it was simply due to the face that i STAYED at home on sunday night.
Which really helped alot. I dunno why but guess there's some psychological thing.
But i'm glad this week, and its wednesday already! Quite fast to me honestly, ignoring the fact that i gotta do my exercise tomorrow

Met up with Sijia just now. Well, there's been some issues/complications between us before.
But i gotta admit, if there's one friend i'm really thankful for its gotta be her.
Yup, she's been there very often and i guess its been the same likewise.
In fact, she's my longest running best friend. Haha! All my other friends simply fade out of contact. Somehow, i dunno why but she just sticks around.
Guess she was there to pull me back when everyone practically gave up hope.
Yup, can remember how she'll keep calling and calling and how i'll NEVER pick up her calls, intentionally or unintentionally simply to avoid contact.
But i guess it was this persistence that moved me a little to come back.
Other than that, she's really a great buddy whom i'll want to have all the way.

ALSO! On the bright side, NG SHIMING PASSED HER DRIVING!
So happy for her! I remember how she'll whine to me about how annoying her instructor will be.
How tough it will be to drive and complicated things will be and how tough it'll be to juggle both SOT, uni and driving.
At least its all over and she's FREE!!!
Now i can be driven around, ewith my girl right beside me. :)
Can't wait, next problem. Where to get a car. Hmmmm.......
Well, till then! Its the normal transport of CAB!
Sadly so, well, alot of things to think about now. Money, Time, Future.
Now that there's SOME time to breathe, its time to settle all of them out.
Oh and funny thing is, when my girlfriend JUST ended, I JUST started.
Basic Theory on Friday. wow

No comments: