Saturday, September 27, 2008

What now?

Listening to : So What -Pink

Yesterday was quite a moment to remember.
For me at least. We had the 1st edge meeting.
Yes, it was awesome. I haven't said that in a long time.
But yes, it was awesome, but the best would be the question.
What about now?
The past was great! Like really really awesome fun.
But what about now?
It just got me thinking a little.
I wanna live for the moment. Live for the present and future.
Not for the past. I'm gonna make most of it all.
Thats why everything seems to have changed a little.
Like,i realised. WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING!
Other than that, I'm quite happy still.
Meeting up with the class was rather chill. Fun.
I'm gonna try to meet them like once a week?
Haha, guess its not just me who is thinkin the sam thing about social circles.
They're great ppl.
For me, I guess i haven't really realised it till now. But my cg is awesome.
Yeah, i dunno, they're fun ppl, they're encouraging.
Thats why i wanna stay with them. Yes i do.

No comments: