Monday, April 17, 2006

Release my potential....PLS

Listening to : Decisions Decisions - The Starting Line
Well today was a REAL tiring day.
I have no idea why. I literally dragged myself around school.
I completed my hist essay outline during my break b4 history tutorial.
After hist tutorial, it went to the bin.
SO!!! I just wasted an hour of my time. SO much for the mugger eh!
Well today was the PERFECT weather to relax.
It was raining at around 3-5. Perfect to sleep.
So ok fine. I intentionally slept during GP. for 15 min.
It was too tiring! AHHH!!!
_
TOday was also the deadline for the council submission of ppt.
Well It's a one slide thing. So this is what i said.
_
"Hi, I'm Lionel Choong and you're gonna love this.
Phenomenal, Fantastic and Happening!
Thats Jeremy, Janice and Lionel!
Vote for us!!!"
_
Well sounds familiar eh?
Today was also sports day heats. Well i ran 4x400 and 100.
100 was first. I was kinda nervous cause i ALWAYS had this problem of my cramping up during competitions without fail.
I was so focused on NOT cramping up, I didn't focus on the race.
Well thank God I hit 2nd place among all.
But it was kinda a sad timing, it was like 12.1 sec.
SUPER SLOW LA!!! I mean yeah despite me getting 2nd and stuff.
Its still REALLY SLOW!
Then I got reminded, yeah dun compare with others to release your full potential.
4x400. Heh. Kinda a sad case thing lur. I'm totally not a 400 runner.

No comments: