Saturday, April 01, 2006

HELLO!

Listening to : Nothing
I'm so super lazy man!
When you actually want to do something but laziness creeps in?
Ever got that feeling before?
Cuase thats what I'm really feeling now!
I'm supposed to mug/run.
But I'm slacking around. Maybe cause saturday is a rest day for me.
Perhaps? Either that or I'm really lazy.
I'm catching the lazy sickness!
ANyway went to church today.
TODAY is the very first day i DID not serve.
I actually sat with my CG during service.
I actually queued....Its like a culture shock.
Anyway service today was phenomenal. REALLY!!
To see the many people being miraculously healed.
I mean people I know who are physically sick get healed.
I mean how on earth can u doubt that man! Its super cool la!
Ok besides the point. I really do need to start sticking to my timetable.
It states that I'm supposed to be mugging now. -.-
And I'm buying shoes tomorrow.
YEAH!! Finally! No more climacool.
I need many many shoes la.
Racers, Bball shoes, formal shoes, spikes, slippers.
Dunno which one to buy tomorrow. heh.

No comments: