Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter in the East

Listening to : My bro talking on the phone

Thats the end of easter! or rather the day of easter.
Its night now. So its time to mug!
By right its time to mug.
Actually this week has been super slack for me.
I've been resting almost everyday throughout the week.
Well that aside.
Easter was phenomenal. Indeed like the drama production was much better this year.
The best thing was my DAD came.
It was like WOW!!! I was speechless in a way.
I was overjoyed!!! YEAH!
Then today kenny and ashley came. And both recieved Christ!
This could be one of the most breathrough easters ever!
_
Ushering-wise. This week was kinda challenging.
Not in the physical sense but mentally.
A new queueing system was implemented cause of some other events.
Well it was indeed challenging, but extremely fun.
At first i was stunned and kind of WAT!!!
I couldn't change the circumstance, but i could change my attitude.
So it was a great duty! =).

No comments: