Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Kebradican

Listening to : Higher - Creed
Time is running!! I got another half an hour to rest!
That is before I start work.
Following the timetable actually helps man. HAHA!
Ok well today was like an eventful day!
I woke up LATE!!! mainly cause of my bro.
Cause he apparently crashed and slept in my parents room with me.
Since they're not around. Might as well play around.
So I took a cab to school. Cost me 11 bucks! When i got down then i realised.
DIE. I only got 10 more dollars. Heh...
So school went on rather well...5 hours of consecutive lessons.
ALL of which were actually VERY boring...but had to tahan.
During break we celebrated IVAN'S bday.
HAPPY BDAY IVAN!!!
SO we gave him a BRIGHT PINK anime pillow and a scooby doo boxers.
Ok like it was REALLY funny....haha! The cake smashing part was also rather fascinating.
Considering he smashed it on his face himself.
SO after school went to track. I just realised today.
Its TURF CITY!!! I kinda really dreaded going there.
I went anyway. but thank god i did.
It was a really good training. We warmed up and stuff.
Then ran 5 km...In my mind i was like. DIE!!!
BUt actually it wasn't as bad as it seemed. IN fact. It was really good!
I managed to do it in 23 min.
Just that 2moro's mass pe will be a serious hell.
Other than that everythings gonna be cool.

No comments: