Thursday, April 20, 2006

Appreciate

Listening to : You gotta be - Desree

Days have gone by and the week is finally ending. The lifestyle of the stressed and pressured.
Its hopefully coming to a break. Weekends!
On the other hand, the pressure will not stop.
As learnt in History, the effects of the Cold War is a build up-effect. Perhaps so is stress?
Ok this week has been one of the toughest.
With the many tests and track events etc. Me coming home at 7 is a luxury.
The week has been so stressful and so many things in my mind.
I never really stopped to appreciate life.
It's kinda the same predicament i had last week.
But this time, I just felt I have to enjoy life more man.
The stress of JC can't go on for 2 years. I gotta start enjoying stuff.
I gotta start appreciating where i am, with what i'm doing, With what God has done for me.
_
Everyday I find myself studying studying and studying, but I don't find satisfaction all the time.
Perhaps the one who brought me down to earth was Daniel.
It was like, I mugged so hard but still did rubbishly for my physics test.
I seriously wondered, then he said this ain't about mugging.
I realised physics is about understanding, having fun.
SOmehow, I managed to do that in O levels.
But I wun stop mugging, now i'll do it in the smart way.
I'll do it in a happy way, breaks will be more often now. WOOHOO!!
_
that aside, recently T24 hasn't been the nicest class.
I realised not just me but EVERYONE is feeling the same way. Too stressed and stuff.
WIth the exception of a few. Today a few ppl almost snapped.
Ms Lee officially SCOLDED the class. THink we gotta fix the problem man.
Perhaps even I'm part of the problem?? AHHH!!!
Time to watch tv...the 1st time this week!

No comments: