Thursday, April 13, 2006

Great Friday

Listening to : An Jing - Jay Chou.


Don't ask me why I'm listening to chinese.
I have been doing so since chinese period when lao shi allowed us to listen.
But only cheena songs.
Somehow I got hooked on
_
ANYWAY!!! The week is over!!!
Its a rather short week for me though.
Today was kinda a slack day.
Spent 2 hours of chinese reading a chinese story book.
A plain waste of time.
_
Managed to play VOLLEYBALL today!
So fun la. Somehow i regret NOT joining volleyball.
Though I know i'll never make it in.
But its a super fun game to play. (my hands just hurt)
_
Well study-wise.
Physics has officially gotten DIFFICULT!!
and mrs chin aint making it easier.
I need physics tuition!
Econs is perfectly ok. We have a great maths tutor.
GP surprisingly i got 17. Not boasting or anything.
But I seriously feel I should fail or somethin la.
Others like Daniel should get those marks.
I did the essay in a grumpy mood. So annoying lur.
_
Easter is 3 days away!!!
the day when JESUS ROSE!!!
When we have a new life and a hope.
Know anything about easter???
GO FIND OUT!!!!
YEah....=)
Oh and finally...a class pict...
its kinda old...but well it'll do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this site from my friend who informed me about this website and
at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts at this time.


Stop by my web page: example

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to study paragraph in news
papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am
using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

my blog post :: cavanaugh