Friday, April 28, 2006

Superman...

Listening to : Superman - Five For Fighting.

Once again its the end of the week!!
I'm actually kinda glad i overcame this week.
It didn't end like last week when I was totally drained.
In fact, this week was really good.
Though I had training practically everyday.
I seriously think I did it in my mind.
Staying positive really helped. Even managed to accomplish many study stuff.
The only MAJOR let down was history essay.
I really did put in EFFORT!!! I spent 2 whole nights on it.
But well got 6/25. AHHHH! and next week is test. It seems there's a lotta work to do!
_
Heh considering this weekend break is long.
Labor day on Monday.
Everybosy is kinda ironic. heh. Saying.
Oh its LABOR day. So we gotta labor. -.-.
Heh. Hopefully we can get an old class outing!
_
Recently there's been a HUGE craze over volleyball.
i really like the game man.
Though my hands REALLY hurt.
_
Oh and like this week some ppl in sch really did pull me through man.
I think if it weren't for these ppl.
This week would've been worst than last week.
heh u know who u ppl are!!! WAHAHAH!!!

No comments: