Friday, April 14, 2006

stop to think

Listening to : air-con blowing in my ear

Today is good friday!
So yeah i spent the day not really lazing around but studying and running.
Ok life has been a little tough.
In the sense its tiring. SO tiring i'm sick again.
BUT! I dunno. A sudden thot passed my mind.
I remember a message from somewhere when a speaker.
Without limbs said this.
"many a times we grumble about our inabilities, when we could just change our attitude."
SOmehow thats true. WHen i got sick. I still trained.
In my mind i was thinking, GOD take the sickness away!
Then I realised, wait, I should be thanking God i'm still able to run.
Instead of complaining, life's not all that bad!
Recently I've been wanting to do so many things!
Track, COuncil, Studies, Church, Ushering.
I never really sat to think, Thank God man.
This day 2006 years ago, Jesus died on the cross.
So we can have a new hope, a new life.
Its been a while since I posted such a thing.
But yeah. life has been good. Instead of complaining.
Say, hey thats good. thats great, thats PHENOMENAL.
Accepting our current limits is difficult, but it's a secret to success.

No comments: