Tuesday, April 04, 2006

PTM, without the P.

Listening to : Only One - Yellowcard

Well school has been going on!!!
Life has moved on!
But has Lionel followed?? Well...hmmm i Wonder.
Anyway! Its been rather eventful the past few days.
I'm gonna start being enthu about track.
Cause frankly I'm having doubts about council.
Cause its really going to push me to my limits, Literally.
With the current timetable and the new movements in Usher ministry.
Its really going to be a little tiring for all of us. Though I really want to be in council.
Think i'll seriously consider it man.
_
Well today i had parent teacher meeting. Without the parent la.
COnsidering both my parents are overseas.
It's actually gonna be a little tough surviving on my own.
The talk by Bro Paul was actually REAL boring.
But other than that. He spoke of certain issues.
Which were a little erm....shocking.
So out of the blue. I'm brought down to reality once again.
A LEVEL IS NO JOKE! ok...so it seems.
Other than that. ALvan was TAT NICE to offer me a lift home. YEAH!
_
Well ok before PTM, our class went to far east to eat and to shop around for stuff.
I realised that my class T24 is really cool la.
I mean despite the differences like we can all mix rather well.
I'm still kinda surprised. Anyway!
Today Ms Lee actually came into class feeling a lil troubled.
Like its not her style. So we thought. Man...are we that bad as a class to traumatise her?
Then I realised its just her work la.
Like shes feeling really pressured....so.....T24!!!! muz make ms lee smile.
No more trouble making man! If not she may just quit.
BTW. Ms Lee is like one of the best tutors around.

No comments: