Tuesday, April 18, 2006

PW TOO MUCH

Listening to : Bad Day - Daniel Powter

It wasn't really a bad day today. But it wasn't a great one either.
Started with going to school early to attempt to complete GP.
I ended up doing only half of it.
Then went to lessons and during break, I thought i could do history.
Ended up doing a lil bit of physics and sleeping the rest of it.
Wow. Physics wa also totally blurred. DId terribly, just by a single digit.
Then today I left school at 8. Spent a whole 3 hours on PW.
This is seriously insane. This is too too time consuming.
I'm Really getting TIRED!!!! Oh well. SIng a Sad song just to TURN IT AROUND!
I'm gonna be ENTHU ABT IT!!
So its like HELLO 2 am nights!!! ahhh!!!!
OK maybe the only thing which was kinda the Napfa test today.
The inflexible Lionel did 55 cm for sit and reach.
WOW!! i was amazed.

No comments: