Sunday, July 03, 2005

Smile!! It makes a difference

Many people who know me well. Would definitely know I'm someone who likes to smile. Even in the toughest times, I still smile! =). I was rather impacted by today's training group meeting with Sis Beatrice. She spoke about well recruitment. Won't speak much about that but what really impacted me was about her Japan trip. I quote all from her "We were in the train station, and yes it's really messy crowded and very very very busy!! Bustling with energy!! However we were contemplating whether to buy the 1 day ticket or the normal ticket, it may be cheaper?? not too sure. So we Requested help from the station's personel. Amazingly that person went out to us helped us calculate everything!! To see which is cheaper. We thanked him headed to the ticketing machine and amazingly that personel went up to us and helped us made sure we bought the right stuff!! Wow!! Not just that when I was so impressed with Disney Land's people!! Whatever happens, they smiled!! They went the extra mile to help people!! Be it say a good bye or say that hello or simply smile!!" Hearing all t=of these made me feel wow. We make a difference, not just by the things we say, but the things we do. Go the extra mile to make that someone's day, go the extra mile to please that stranger you may not even know. You'll never know, perhaps you would have impacted lives?? How do I know all these?? Cause I have been.

No comments: