Thursday, July 21, 2005

Nike : Leave the old self

Was taking a break from my studies and watched 'lost' However an advertisement caught my eye. A sports advert from Nike (Don't ask me why these catch my eye, addidas with 'impossible is nothing' blew me away as well.). It started of rather interesting, a guy running a very long distance, he was shacked out, so he came to a stop saying to himself "ok lets rest". However the same person but at a different angle started saying "stop what stop". A rather long but interesting conversation between the physical man, and the man inside. They were debating whether they should continue running or not. Whether to push beyond limits and do the impossible or not. Then the man inside started to run. The physical man left behind, not following. Soon enough, the man inside began to run off leaving the physical man behind. I was so WOW!!!!!!!!!! It depicts a rather good story of the Old and New man. Leave your old man!If there's a chance you all have to catch it!

Leave your Old Self - NIKE

No comments: