Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tick tock tick tock

The clock keeps running. So am I!! I'm gonna run! Like never before! Ok If memory serves me right. I have only 26 days left. That ain't long. Well at the rate I'm going. Only 2 things will happen. I rejoice and jump up and down! Or I break down before my exam even arrives. I planned everything out today. Everyday I'm gonna study 7-8 hours.(I hope). Believing that God will strengthen me every single step along the way! Wow! It's so scary eh. Perhaps I'm a little 'kua zang' or maybe I'm average? Frankly I don't know. But I learnt not to judge yourself by other's standards. But I just do my best! If you ask me. I'm scared, very scared, nervous, terrified, fearful, it so near. However despite all of these. I still believe and trust God! I'm going to be an overcomer.

"BUT GOD made a way when there is no other way!!" - Phil pringle

No comments: