Thursday, July 28, 2005

Why Why Why

It was a rather fine day. Still studying. Till something struck my mind as I was conversing with one of my friends. And this has to be addressed now! Seriously, frankly, Honestly. Ask yourself, everyone!! Especially O level people! I have come to realise that many if not all of us are studying like mad men! But have you ever stopped, and wondered. Why on Earth am I working my ass off so seriously!? Why am I studying so hard! For what reason! For what Purpose?? Are you studying cuz everybody is doing it? Are you studying just to be the best in the class or school? Or just cuz you wanna get a good job in the future?

Well your purpose has to motivate you! WHatever it is! Be driven by that purpose you are studying for! I know why I am studying so hard. I study to release my potential, to impact people, for God's Glory, For God's future purpose!! I simply don't see the point of being the smartest guy and most successful guy on Earth but have no form of happiness. Now with your purpose in your eyes, go full steam!!

Complaining is the language of victims. - Phil Pringle

No comments: