Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wow busy busy heh

1 week since I blog. Miss me? =p. Well studying real hard for the Prelims in 30 days!! Well I think I must be freaking some people out. DOesn't matter, time is no longer on my side. However I do have the creator of time on my side.=) Lets see wed went for BS, fasted as well. Hmmm perhaps I'm getting used to it. Don't really know if thats good or bad, also had oral, won't speak a word about my oral examination!

Thursday kinda forgot what I did, but remember I was real shack that day, can't remember why. Friday went to church super early to study, before overnight PM. Studied like for 5 hours. Was real tired!! Then reported and ushered for the overnight PM. Did hotel 4, hmmm perhaps this was a below average duty, but nontheless still had fun! Presence of God was extremely strong that night!! Much stronger than the 1st overnight. However it was also much tiring physically!

Saturday had CG. There was a great breakthrough in the sprirtual atmosphere, you could feel it in the air, in the spirit man inside. Wow!! Thank God for that!!

Sunday!! Wow I was so happy!! well I got promoted! heh frankly I was kinda surprised by my cgl in the morning giving me a call and congratulating me. well at first I was ok, MM le. Hmmm ya lor. Didn't really think it was THAT big. However I was pleasently surprised by my beloved 10E. they popped out and gave me a card and a book. I was soo happy!

Monday Tuesday Wednesday all started to chiong le!! Now i'm sleeping at 2 everynight!! It feels real tiring! But!! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!

No comments: