Monday, July 25, 2005

Potential...Maximise it!!

Within us lies talents, gifts and abilities, within us lies destiny, purpose vision. Within us lies the ability to move mountains. However, are we using it? Many of us are oblivious to the fact that we can release that potential within us. We all have the Potential to get A's for many subjects, potential to usher a great Hotel 4 every week. yes it comes with it sacrifice. But definitely, something wirth sacrificing. These few days have been kinda hectic for many of us. I have totally no time to sit and slack (perhaps only when I'm blogging). Somehow I kinda like this feeling. however we gotta watch out. Remember to rest people!! Sleep at least 2 hours a day!! Next week!! I'm excited!! Why?? Mike Connel is coming!! I'm excited for the deliverance, the ushering, everything!! Woohoo!! The week after that?? It's going to be FOP!! WOW!! How fun can that be!! heh. it's all in us, all the potential is in us, to do the ultimate impossible!! 7 August is also church anniversary, but juz realised, wow, I'm exctly same age as CHC. Bday same day. Birth year also same! Wow!=).

With Purpose Comes Pain - Dr Ar Benard

No comments: