Friday, July 01, 2005

Step Out!! From your comfort zone!!

Like what it says!! Step out!! Was rather fascinating today. Went to meet pastor Audrey for our Arise and Build which is coming up. Waited for 3 hours!! Wa!! Was much longer than I expected. Went with my bro adrian and loong. After everything, my bro offered to send me home!! (Seems kinda Auto eh) At first I was kinda shocked cause I never asked! So on the way home we talked. Realised talking to him makes me feel happy! Then he offered to buy me supper!! Wow!! Than I was really shocked! Came home made me feel happy by eating with me! So my bro was really good to me!! For some reason. So after supper, like 11?? He asked to help in his CG gifts. At this point I was Sooooooo sleepy and tired. seriously just wanted to sleep. Then I thought. Wa seh he did so much for me. Hmmm...return the favour!! So it's a whole lotta stepping out of the comfort zone!! heh simple story eh. =)

No comments: