Saturday, July 16, 2005

It is finally finished!

"I can't wait for my turn to Pass out", those were the exact same words I spoke of when I was in Sec 1. Young, small, naive. Now unsure if its horror or joy, its finally over, the book of NPCC for all sec 4's was finally closed yesterday during POP. The parade may not have been so grand as I expected it to be. However the most important thing is the heart I suppose. Looking back I remember all the good, bad, ugly, very ugly, and victorious times we had together! All the way back to the 1st ever swearing in ceremony in sec 1, to our very 1st ATC in sec 2, to NPCC day parade in sec 3, to Passing out in sec 4. I may have been a slacker. Frankly a big time slacker. However I think I'm going to kinda miss this. Not all the punishments, not the idiotic camps, but the people, Now that I think about it, Those people have made a difference to me, in my life, almost everything! Amazingly, NPCC has really changed me. What all the officers or ex-officers to us said yesterday really did kind of impact me, follow your passion, not the people. Perhaps the tiring journey has ended, but I have a feeling its the start of a new book, somethin bigger! =)

Last but not least. Spit Fire!! God Bless!!All the best! Rock on!

No comments: