Monday, July 18, 2005

Breakthrough!!

This would perhaps be one of the greatest moments in my life. What else, but arise and build. At the same time. Nobody said it's going to be easy. Brace yourselves!! Last sunday was so challenged and impacted by the Word. The precious. I do remember long time ago, someone preached it, that same moment there was a prompting to give up one of my most precious possesions in my life. Yesterday. It happened again. This time. Double. This will really hurt! But! It's all worth it! Duty was also on. Did hotel 4. Felt I did better. However mistakes here and there. But i guess there's much more to improve to learn to grow from and most importantly to serve God much better!

Saturday I was rather inspired by a movie. Remember the Titans. It was a rather simple show. Or rather that's what I expected. It was so touching. A very good show. A must watch for everybody!!

I leave you with this phrase. "Before you reach for hatred, Remember the titans"

No comments: