Thursday, May 25, 2006

WAH!

Listening to : Talk - Coldplay

Right so today I'm blogging twice. Maybe cause the first was a total waste of time.
Ok so today was the first time I actually accomplished everything i set out to do!!!
YEAH!!!!
Ok. I woke up, stoning a bit then read thru some GP rubbish.
Went to cut my hair...
And my hair now is erm...literally short.
REAL short. As in really really really short.
Hmmm. Oh well. It'll grow.
_
After that went back to Maris Stella.
Long long time since I went back.
Got my cert and testimonial as well as year book.
Mrs chan wrote some nice nice stuff man.
To think she kinda hated all of us.
To think of it. Mrs Chan resembles Ms lee.
heh...scary man...I bumped into Chong Ling.
Well apparently He's going to HCJC. DSA.
Maggot...
Well he IS the chong ling.
Went to visit Ms Chua also, my Primary sch teacher.
She kinda saved me from being a bad boy.
Talked with her LONG LONG. like 1 hour plus.
Its been good seeing her. Considering I haven't seen her for a while.
_
After that went back to school to study. Not many ppl back there.
No food. Had to order Mac. Ya. Waste money again. AHHH!
the COOLEST THING HAPPENED!!!
we saw a teacher WRITE WITH 2 HANDS!!!!
Like how can that ever happen.
People only joke about it man.
no one has actually done that. WAH!!!!

No comments: