Monday, May 15, 2006

The last break

Listening to : One Last Breath - Creed

While awaiting my "DELICIOUS CURRY NOODLES" for dinner.
Oh i'm sarcastic. I've been eating this for 3 consecutive days. -.-.
Well cause my whole family doesn't eat at home and like my maid cooks ALOT!
SO ya....i'm in a bad way, a rubbish bin. Oh well...
I've recieved comments recently I talk alot. Lets see.
Feline - Lionel You talk alot know.
Daniel - No wonder you can talk so much (after the basketball hit my mouth and I actied as if nothing happened)
Darien - You and Janice can't stop talking man.
Xin Ying, Shi min, Feline - You talk some more you go to the other table k.
Well theres actually many more, but I'm rather lazy to add.
Oh well...I like to talk alot...in fact I think its really good.
Ok i'm being VERY random.
_
Ya. anyway this is gonna be what our last break from reality cause our EXAMS ARE COMING!
the word enjoy and relax will officially be removed from our vocabulary for the time being.
Man this is really tiring. Lets see.
Econs, Physics, Maths, History, Chinese, GP, PW.
Seems easy eh....its AMAZINGLY DIFFICULT!!!
Oh and WOW!! Its the first time I ever failed my oral...-.-
HOW CAN U FAIL UR CHINESE OTAL LIONEL!?!?
I really wonder how man....oh well....xian zai yao JIANG HUA YU!!!!
AHHHH!!!
_
Oh and like our class is getting INSANE!!!
we're crazy over some HG rubbish....Its like...WAHAHAHAH!!!!
SAY SAY SAY!!!!
YAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
UFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
OKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!
Spare me...I've caught the crazy virus....bleh

No comments: