Friday, May 12, 2006

Sports Carnival!

Listening to : SOS - Rihana
Yesterday was sports CARNIVAL!!! It was a PERFECT time for destress.
INdeed it was! It was TOTALLY FUN! IN fact the fun started yesterday.
Victor Darien and Daniel stayed over at my house for no particular reason.
Well we talked watch movies and simply stoning. We slept at like wat 2.
The had to wake up at 530 to warm up. MAn I was DEAD TIRED!!
_
Well it started with my 100 race! I was SO AHHH!!!
ok. That means kan chiong.
SO nervous that i actually started a moment late. HMPH!
OH WELL! I hit 4th lur......so annoying! ANYWAY!
After that we played CAPTAINS BALL!
It was REAL fun, though we failed and lost in the 1st round -.-.
AFter that i had my very 1st experience in tough rugby.
Well its SUPER ADDICTIVE! I'm gonna play touch everyday man.
_
After sports carnival we had a class outing.
Watched MI3. The show was. Interesting.
It was erm...ya. U shld juz watch it.
It induces a little headache. ANd you get freaked actually.
After that Me and moses met Feline and XIng Ying.
We ended up coming to my house to eat dinner.
Heh. We were supposed to 'cook'. But got lazy and odered MAC!!
We're lame, pardon us. HEH.
_
Oh well, yesterday served its purpose la, it really relieved A WHOLE lot of stress.
Now the engine has been wiped clean and ready to go again. Heh...

No comments: