Wednesday, May 31, 2006

patou TIA!!!!

Listening to : Dancing in the moonlight - Walk to remember
.
WO HUI LAI LE!!! (I'm BACK!!!)
Ok many many things happened the past few days. Lets start....
.
SUnday!!!!
Yeah woke up at 9. Its been a while since I woke up so early cause I had to TRAVEL to cg.
Frist time in a while man. So ya. Headed to vincent's house for cg.
Then after that went home then slept for an hour. (I've gotten a little pig-like recently)
Was compelled to train cause XY and Shi ming both did.
So due to me feeling bad, I went to train.
It was then I realised, something wasn't right with my body man. Just felt weird.
After which I went to meet the VERY VERY OLD F6 gang.
Heh mainly me, Myren, Wen an, Bochun, Bertram, Wei hao.
Went to eat MArina. Its been SO SO SO SO Long since I went out with them.
This brings back so many memories. They're all so GREAT!!!
AHHH!!! how i wish they were in CJC as well....bleh...
.
Monday!!!!
Was kinda traumatic cause I woke up late and RUSHED to school at 9 to realise lesson starts at 11. I was kinda -.-. ANyway!!! Ended up playing frisbee with the hot stuff Alvan for an hour.
Then had Maths tut. Was actually very good. The alien once again proves to be well prepared.
But he was like sad lur...
His baby apparently woke him up like a few million times but all in the name of love...awwww.
After that went for training. Which was AHHHHH!!! Though the distance covered was much lesser. The intensity was somehow tougher. SO ya...
After that went to serangoon macs to study.
Its like bringing a bunch of Malaysians arounds Singapore Cause the rest of the gang didn't know how to get around. Oh well...I LIVE HERE....heh...
Studied till like 11. Which was REALLY productive. Then Moses and Victor came my house to study overnight.
We bought like 2 bottles of coke and ya we spammed coke. Then we eventually slept at like 330.
But its was good mugging. Except for the dumb yellow SUbmarine.
.
Thuesday!!!
HUGE STOMACH ACHE!!!!!!!
So ya...Ouch. Still went for training where I just died after running like 800m.
Struggled to study after going to the toilent 12 times.
Went Bishan to eat, ate porridge. what a waste of money, spent like 3.50 on something my maid can cook. BLEH!
Oh well, SHi Ming was nice enough to buy me a packet of medicine. heh...nice girl.
So after that. We went to macs where we got chased out. Maggots....
After that we all went my house to study then I got Pawned by yellow submarine again.
I'm gonna Eat moses up....AHHHH!!!!
But ya my stomach began to feel better but like a fever came around the evening.
Then i really really felt rubbish. They all left at 10, after which slept at 1030...Pig.
.
Wednesday!!!!
Woke up and shook my headf to see if my headache and fever was gone.
IT WAS GONE!!! WOOHOO!!!
Jumped out and stretched backwards to feel pain in my stomach again. -.-
So ya...went to school in pain then realised maths lesson was cancelled.
Looks like he also had some prob with his little belly....
So thank god there was only Econs.
Actuallyt not very good cause I realised I like FAILED the test.
we got molested nice nice...average was like 10/30 while the other classes got 20/30.
NVM. Ms Lee is once again proving that shes a really good teacher and funny one during the lesson. Ya. Shes cool man....She rocks my socks...
So now...I've decided not to kill myself and stay at home to rest today. Studying a bit later though. Hopefully we'll all get smarter this holiday...

No comments: