Sunday, May 07, 2006

I stand...

Listening to : The Stand - United Live
Where is your stand?? I've been hearing that alot especially in history tutorials.
Well true enough, where's your stand in life??
I realise there's no point doing so much, achieving so much.
If your soul doesn't prosper. Then its all pointless.
The ULTIMATE aim, is for your soul to prosper.
Yeah, thats what I realised, at least now whatever I do.
I'm making sure my soul does prosper. Though its SUPER tiring at times.
I think its really important to have your priorities right....to get your focus.
Perhaps I got to think for a change. heh.
_
Well schools been cool. The break from all the tests has ended.
So the CHIONGING has just begun.
I really do wanna excel.
_
Oh and track is now EVERYDAY. heh. so well i bought spikes.
finally hur....
Time trial 2moro. Though i'm not making a big deal out of it.
_
Passing scene which really made me smile.
At the mrt, an elderly couple. At least 60.
They were on their way up to the bus stop.
When the wife took the escalator while the husband walked up the stairs.
They seemed to be playing some HUH game.
Then true enough the husband was at the top before the wife.
They met and smiled at each other.
SMiling at each other, they held hands. Its kinda rare.
In fact its SUPER RARE to see a 60 yr old couple hold hands.
Its actually kinda sweet...haha!

No comments: