Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Supernormal...

Listening to : Say Something - Mariah Carey

I have just spent what...5 minutes flicking out every bit of banna which somehow broke into half and got smashed into the keyboard. Strange eh...seriously, I really wonder too.
Well today's training was cool. THough i still have alot to improve.
But I'm kinda happy some ppl actually do believe I can Accomplish that feat.
So ya...I'm like....bored....very bored....
Daniel didn't sleep yesterday...Dunno whether to call him determined to finish hw or dumb to not do it earlier....SOmehow i think its the first one....NO SLEEP!!! WAHAHAHA.
So ya...Alvan performed today...cool stuff man....he was jumping there and there...
_
Oh here's an interesting conversation.
Lionel : Ms Lee!!! Our project can a not?
Ms Lee : -------. No reply....
Lionel : Maggot le! Ms Lee!
Ms Lee : Then i'm a pretty maggot...
_
Oh my goodness...that was SO COOL LA!
teachers don't ever do that la...
So ya...shes like 26 this year?? so heh....kinda eligable eh...
though not much figure or looks...but character and personality tops it all off....
WAHAHAHAHA!!!
_
SO ya....friday is approaching...and i'm frankly dunno whether to look forward or resent it.
HEH....I dun wanna think....
I'll just go do my econs...

No comments: