Sunday, May 14, 2006

lets enjoy it...

Listening to : Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy
Yeah...today was supposed to be a mugging day.
Supposed to be i guess...ended up resting and slacking most of it.
Looks like i really utilised this holiday man.
I gotta make up for lost time now...MONDAY MUGGING!
For some reason I have been rethinking track.
For i dunno what reason...though i'm pretty much settled in.
Well...cause some others are also facing the similar situations...
So ya...i realised I'm still in it cause I enjoy it....I LOVE IT MAN!!! WAHAHAHA
_
Huizi also finally gave me the present she was supposed to give me 2 yrs ago.
It's a slam dunk picture. A huge one...I was kinda touched cause it reminded me of the old times.
When I used to go GAGA over every small Slam Dunk stuff.
Liu Chuan Feng Aka Rukawa and stuff....
Spending so much time on basketball...really loving every single moment of it.
Mugging hard even though I didn't get any ball during lessons.
Heh...those were the days...
_
I really do want a time machine...
A few years back is seriously ok...
Not that I'm liking it now...but if i could.
I would really wanna change certain things i did.....AHHH!!!
And no...its nothing to do with girls...MAggot....
_
Oh erm...special pat on the back to all RUGGERS.
U all played really well....next year you'll own...=)

No comments: