Friday, May 26, 2006

GeeePeeeeeeeee

Listening to : You're all i have - Snow Patrol

Yeah!!! today is GEEEPEEE!!!
My very first paper of JC. Ok well on the whole, it was one of mixed feelings.
The compo was rather ok. Not my worst nor my best.
Did a question on the relevance of lessons learnt in school.
Its kind of my standard question. So kinda happy abt it.
Well on the other hand. The compre was a killer.
I really spent time converting EVERY word.
The one which was really tough was the AQ. AHHH!!!
heh...well thats for me la.
WOnder how the others did. Lent Shi Ming my 'heart' band.
Hopefully it is of some use for em.
_
Well in a way its the START OF OUR HOLIDAYS!
or at least thats what is stated on paper.
But in actual fact, its the start of a whole lotta work to do.
Study study study. SO MANY THINGS TO DO!
to make things worst, chinese oral is in July...BBBRRRRR.
_
Ok good part of the day!
I went out with Sam, Charlene and Ivan.
Tho Ivan came REAL late. Sam also had to leave early cause of her mum.
Ouch man...hopefully nothing bad happened.
So ya. WE WATCHED XMEN3!!!!
Its one of the BEST movies EVER. Seriously.
Its really one of the best best best movies i've ever seen.
Comparing this to MI3. This show OWNS!
Heh....all should watch it man...

No comments: