Saturday, May 27, 2006

Oh what A MOVE!!!

Listening to : Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns and Roses

Was walking back from the bus stop yesterday and passed the bball court.
So happened to see some other Maris training.
The 'C' boys that is. IN fact I was kinda impressed by how much they've improved.
And it was late at night! Like 11 plus. Ya.
So just for the fun of it I went to bump around and check em out.
Then WA! I realised now that i'm in jc.
I got no time for basketball no more. its now track track track.
SOmehow I really do miss the game.
I miss it when Someone used to do an impossible move and we all just scream and stuff.
The trainings where we all learn how to do some cool stuff as a team.
Oh. I remember the shooting of 2000 shots.
Wow. That was crazy. But it was really good.
Yeah and I remember Liu Chuan Feng. WAHAHAHA
What a joke man....Had so many favourite shots last time....
Jump shot, tear drop, and many more man...
Well looks like basketball really has taken a part of me...
I used to and STILL always look forward to someone simply coming to me and saying
"lets play 5." Heh....

No comments: