Monday, June 05, 2006

Take all of me....

Listening to : Nothing (Hoping to get some new songs)

So the past few days were amazing. Seriously amazing.
Words cannot describe the magnitude and awesomeness of the past few days.
EMERGE 2006.
What a Phenomenal time.
Though this time it was 4 days and immensely draining every ounce of energy from all ushers.
It was really great serving the whole emerge.
The 1st day alreday blew me away with all the POS.
AHHH!!! I can't begin to explain and convey how amazing it is.
It was spiritually uplifting.
Amazing. I have never felt this way in a long time.
I have also come to realise. Certain friends are still there when I really do need em.
Despite the fact that I took time from studying and training and school.
I do hope I don't get slaughtered afterwards.
So ya...after the last session.
We started our operation "shift"
We dismantled the whole of Expo. Due to us shifting to hall 1.
I got home at 1230, all thanks to Jade who gave me a lift home.
So There's so much work to do now, all the ketching up.
Hopefully nothing big or bad crops up...heh...
and ya....I so want all the new christian songs that we sang....AHHH!!!

No comments: