Monday, June 12, 2006

SO Exciting!!!

Listening to : One Last Breath - Creed

Today was totally strange.
For the first time I actually woke up on time.
As usual followed my usual practice to eat my $2 Mac breakfast.
Which makes Lionel so totally happy....
Ok anyway Xin Xin came amazingly early, followed by Shumy and Feline whom left the house like an hour after she messaged me...
Maggot le.
It was only today I realized, there's so much to study.
In fact I should be doing some history stuff now.
Oh well....As I always say.
"I can never study at home...The com is here...The bed is there."
.
So ya....Today's training was pretty much screwed up.
Ran on a lousy ankle but ya...The workouts were all kinda ok.
Oh! My Song in my iTunes is changing.
Playing - All I need Is you - Hillsong United.
Wow. I can remember this song. I used to LOVE this song man.
Well now there're new songs. Oh well...
So ya...Today was the first day in a LONG time we DIDN'T study after training.
Since I live so near. It took my 15 min to get home while others took 4 times of what I took.
Ok kidding....Think they'll kill me tomorrow.
.
ANYWAY!!! Yes. I'm EXCITED!
It's camp tomorrow. We're ALL excited.
Too bad like some aren't going la. Randall is saying he hasn't started mugging yet.
Well we're gonna mug in the camp for sure.
Or that's what all of us are saying la.
Heh...Hopefully we're all disciplined enough to study...hmmm.
Ok that proves to be a challenge with an XBOX, cable TV so there's soccer, those crazy trackers.
OTHER than THAT! MUMMY IS COMING HOME!!!!
I'm so super happy. But I'm kinda sad I can't spend the first day with her.
Oh well, I'll eat dinner with her on Wednesday then. Hopefully she hasn't changed.
heh....So ya...
.
Ending note...
ankle is getting better....PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I need an ankle guard.
For the first time...I actually love track...heh..

No comments: