Wednesday, June 07, 2006

3 weeks...maybe lesser

Listening to : For You I Will - Teddy Geiger

SO much for the Holiday we have.
Looks like its really burned out this time round.
Though I really thank God for the spiritual charge up in emerge conference.
Other than that, its been really tiring and ya, training is even more crazy.
I'm now doing 100 and not 200. AHHH!!!!
I kind of hate 100. Maybe cause my burst is really slow.
SO ya, its 3 weeks to Nationals. 3 weeks man.
To make things worst, its also 3 weeks to mid-years.
How exciting can it get!?!?
Well, on the bright side, I'm currently also taking team T for my section.
Phew it ain't easy taking both teams man.
.
Oh, LTC has started so the group of 4 has shrunk to ya, me and XY.
Saddening lur....hurry come back lur...
They break camp tomorrow, and they better train real hard man.
.
Well on a more serious note.
One of my CLOSE friends mum has to undergo an operation.
Its a 50/50 chance of surviving.
I really am Praying hard for her....GOD PLEASY HEAL!!!!!
.
Recetly I have clung on the the truth that.
"You are my feet when I can't Move on..."

No comments: