Tuesday, June 27, 2006

middle year...

Listening to : Holiday - Green Day

So yeah. I'm in the midst of my Mids.
Well so far so good.
Chinese was erm...disturbing...Seriously.
History was well. I dunno...Can't say much.
Econs was kinda ok. I wrote till my hand shivered.
I still can't make out what I was writing.
Physics was WRONG! Though its my fave sub.
It was kinda the toughest paper yet, excluding chinese.
So yeah...Track has been cool...Spasms occuring. irritating.
Coach made us go down for training ytd. He's mental. Seriously.
Exams end tomorrow. Happy man...
Can't fail NE. Dunno why but ya...Can't Fail NE.
.
Studying today was kinda dumb.
Studied with the usual 4 with Jude And Randall.
I swear Randall is crazy, Jude is SUPER concentrated,
Shi Ming is damn stressed, Feline is always Whining/pinching,
XY is constantly 'huh', I Can't stop talking.
All these became what was known as the CULMINATION of stress.
Equals to. MADNESS!!!
.
I love track and my class.
I can't believe I said that...

No comments: