Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Level 1 certified

Listening to : Come home - One Republic

Dreams will forever be only dreams unless you dare to take it into your hands to make it reality.
Maybe it was just the simple effervescence which drove me to take it.
Or perhaps it was something deep down inside, wanting to do something great for myself and God.
Either way, I made that choice (an expensive one if I may add) and eventually made it.
I am beyond satisfied, beyond encouraged by those who really made the effort to train us.
Looking at the heart of all the head trainers at the course was really refreshing.

Of course, doing Fran was so messed up that it has made the top 'best' WODs ever done.
but more than that, Level 1 blew me away cause of the science and concepts behind all that programming.
It kind of inspired me more to do greater things with the cert.
All i need to do now is find avenues, avenues and more of them.
Crossfit isn't just a fitness program, no it isn't.
I know people will laugh, put down, rebuke what comes next...
But Crossfit is really a lifestyle. Of living strong, and going hard. Every single time...
I've got many ideas for CROSS-fit which will come in due time. but the most important thing is that I translate this into the lives of those I can influence.
So, yes, don't be surprised if I pop that question out all the time.
"Have you heard about it?"

Evidently, it is kind of sad when others, those closest to you, don't celebrate this dream of yours.
Some may even judge you and call you foolish for having the wrong priorities.
However, hold your ground, cause things will always, always get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!,I like your writing [url=http://cheappandorajewelrysuk.co.uk]pandora jewelry wholesale[/url] very so much! percentage we keep in touch more about your post on AOL? [url=http://cheappandorajewelrysuk.co.uk]pandora jewelry sale[/url] , I need an expert on this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that's you! Looking forward to see you.