Thursday, June 16, 2011

You're never too old

Listening to : Pressure - Nadia Ali

When someone tells you, "you're too old".
Don't ever listen to them.
You're never too old, you're never too young either.
You are who you are, you can be who you want to be if only you choose to be.

LOUD Camp 2011 : Undivided
It was pretty much the best camp I've ever been to.
Maybe cause this time round, I've come from a rather rough past few months/weeks.
Whereby the year has been anything but desirable.
But honestly speaking, it was really uplifting.
Not just cause of the games, the cheers.
It's cause of the presence of God, it's cause of the company, friends, new and old.
I really don't have much to say regarding Loud Camp, it's somewhat beyond words.
I just wish, I really do wish that whatever I have done the past camp has helped others in a greater way than on a superficial level.

Coincidentally, the letter I wrote to myself reached me.
It's been 6 months.
Reading back... I've really made it.
Barely, but still, I've made it.
I know I can make the last 6 months work.
God is good.
He hasn't forgotten about a rotten apple like me.
Who knows, even he can make a rotten apple, fresh again

No comments: