Monday, June 06, 2011

Stale

Listening to : Every Teardrop is a waterfall - Coldplay

It is unbelievably tiring at times. To continually keep having that certain energy that we had when we were young.
When running around, shouting around like mere idiots were seemingly incredibly cool.
But somehow, as we get older, so does our heart, so does our soul.
I have always detested growing old. I never want to face the realities of an adult.
However, it really is in my door steps isn't it?

This summer has been anything but fulfilling.
In terms of my achievement as an individual and as a person.
I've so far accomplished.... Nothing much.
I know I've set many plans, to expand crossfit, to help them market etc.
But all of which have been of little success. Little or no responses and yes, I got lazy as well.
I guess this is really the thing which kills dreams, the lack of discipline.
I need to get up and get going.
I do, however, view this upcoming camp as an unforseen opportunity.
To well, get back.

For now, I just wanna get by tomorrow.
Without losing my gut of course.

No comments: