Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To come up Higher

Listening to : Every teardrop is a waterfall - Coldplay

So what does it mean to come up Higher?
I guess for everyone out there, it all means something different.
I didn't exactly go to the full Higher conference but... I'd like to think that I caught something and brought it back.
Gotta admit that really, life hasn't been the kindest to me, or rather, I haven't been to kind to it.
So the past 30 days, of seeking, of sanctifying, or attempting to be one.
I have to add that there were times whereby I stumbled, where I didn't exactly keep to the 30 days.
I fell here and there but I guess what matters is that I'm still here and I'm still trying.

So what is higher?
For me, it was really a time to discover who I am inside, to converge who I am and who I wanna be.
Through it all, through the 30 days, I think I've found myself.
Who I am, reminded of my destiny, reminded of what I'm supposed to do.
Strangely, even more inclined to a change of direction at times as well.
However, what matters more is what happens from here on out.

Life won't remain this way, it won't even remain on the uphill if I don't make an effort to make it so.
Yeah, so here I am, all that I am, wanting to chase my dreams, to chase God, to chase the desires of my heart. I know, I totally know that I'll be met with great opposition.
However, it means the World to chase it regardless of all that's coming against you.
It means the World when someone texts you saying that...
"Blood is thicker than water."
When someone comes to you and tells you that,
"What you've done has forever changed my life."

Coming up higher, I wanna chase my dreams. Again.
Renewed passion, renewed fire, renewed heart and a renewed spirit.
It's not exactly going to stay this way, I won't let it anymore.
Lionel has changed and is still changing.
Eventually, I hope to embody what I am meant to be.

No comments: