Saturday, August 16, 2008

Superman of speed

Listening to : Disturbia - Rihanna

Well, its the olympic season!
The time where Records get smashed!
Dreams get shattered for some, but dreams come true for many!
Glory to country is brought and best of all, skills that kill are seen
Well, I guess to me, i'll just be looking at 2 sports.
Basketball and athletics!
Well, all eyes on the 'redeem' team of USA for basketball.
Kobe bryant is almost top form, Lebron is on fire, Wade is crazy. Can't wait to see who gets the gold!
For track, i'm really looking at the sprints, quite exciting to see who gets crowned the fastest man on Earth. Its quite a battle between the supermen of speed.
HAHA! Came up with that phrase, not bad eh. My bet is on Tyson Gay for the 100 and Wariner for the 400. For hurdles, heh, Liu Xiang will be my fave for that.
Hope they all get their golds.

On a more patriotic side,
SINGAPORE GOT THEIR 1ST MEDAL!
Good job table tennis ppl.
HAHA! I kinda felt quite proud of my country when i saw them win.
I mean, getting a trophy is really showing the world u own.
Yup, swe owned the rest in PING PONG!
heh, too bad for all the other events i guess. Singapore can never see basketball or track man. Not even close.
One day, i just hope to be one of the superman of speed.
Hmmm, maybe i'm dreaming too much.

ANYWAY!
Controlling in air force is really no joke.
Getting scolded more and more each day.
However, i'm trying to keep a positive attitude towards it.
Like even if i can't make it, i'll just go to the army side and also be happy there.
Heh, guess the key thing is to just be happy.
Remember that was quite the attitude i had when i was having hell in the army wing.
Yeah, it was PURE hell. I hated it quite badly.
So for now, i'm just going to be happy controlling. YUP!!
Love what u're doing and do what you love. I always will keep that ideal to myself.
Alright! gonna rest a little then go church.
After that its supporting AMELIA LEE for BIZZ QUEEN!

No comments: